Skip to main content

[Song] So Hot ( Cover by Blackpink) - The Black Label Remix

Blackpink so hot


So Hot
(Cover by Blackpink)
Lyrics



[Romanized]

BLACKPINK in your area
BLACKPINK in your area

wae jakku cheodaboni wae
naega geureoke yeppeuni
amuri geureotago geureoke cheodabomyeon
naega jom ssukseureopjanni
naega jinagal ttae mada
gogael dollineun namjadeul
dwieseo neukkyeojineun tteugeoun shiseondeul
eotteoke hamyeon joeulji

I’m so hot nan neomu yeppeoyo
I’m so fine nan neomu maeryeok isseo
I’m so cool nan neomu meotjeo
I’m so so so hot hot

A little bit of black with a little bit of pink
But ain’t none little about this
Been living it big
Your crib could fit in my crib
Pretty as shhhhhh
Don’t gotta say it no more
Look at my face and they know
They’ve seen it before
Oh, made it to vogue
Put the pop back in pop at the top
What we rock they all rock, had to stop
Have to shop, keep the swagger on five mil

We the only gang to run the game in hiheels

joyonghi salgo shipeunde
dareun yeojaaedeulcheoreom
eommaneun wae nal ireoke naanwaseo
nae salmeul pigonhage haneunji

I’m so hot nan neomu yeppeoyo
I’m so fine nan neomu maeryeok isseo
I’m so cool nan neomu meotjeo
I’m so so so hot hot

I’m so hot nan neomu yeppeoyo
I’m so fine nan neomu maeryeok isseo
I’m so cool nan neomu meotjeo
I’m so so so hot hot





[Hangul ]

BLACKPINK in your area
BLACKPINK in your area

왜 자꾸 쳐다보니 왜
내가 그렇게 예쁘니
아무리 그렇다고 그렇게 쳐다보면
내가 좀 쑥스럽잖니
내가 지나갈 때 마다
고갤 돌리는 남자들
뒤에서 느껴지는 뜨거운 시선들
어떻게 하면 좋을지

I’m so hot 난 너무 예뻐요
I’m so fine 난 너무 매력 있어
I’m so cool 난 너무 멋져
I’m so so so hot hot

A little bit of black with a little bit of pink
But ain’t none little about this
Been living it big
Your crib could fit in my crib
Pretty as shhhhhh
Don’t gotta say it no more
Look at my face and they know
They’ve seen it before
Oh, made it to vogue
Put the pop back in pop at the top
What we rock they all rock, had to stop
Have to shop, keep the swagger on five mil

We the only gang to run the game in hiheels

조용히 살고 싶은데
다른 여자애들처럼
엄마는 왜 날 이렇게 낳아놔서
내 삶을 피곤하게 하는지

I’m so hot 난 너무 예뻐요
I’m so fine 난 너무 매력 있어
I’m so cool 난 너무 멋져
I’m so so so hot hot

I’m so hot 난 너무 예뻐요
I’m so fine 난 너무 매력 있어
I’m so cool 난 너무 멋져
I’m so so so hot hot

[Translations]

BLACKPINK in your area
BLACKPINK in your area

Why do you keep looking at me, why?”
Am I that pretty?
Even if I am, if you keep on looking at me like that
I feel a little embarrassed
Every time I pass by
All the boys turn their heads
I can feel their hot gazes on my back
What am I supposed to do?

I’m so hot, I’m so pretty
I’m so fine, I’m so charming
I’m so cool, I’m so awesome
I’m so so so hot hot

A little bit of black with a little bit of pink
But ain’t none little about this
Been living it big
Your crib could fit in my crib
Pretty as shhhhhh
Don’t gotta say it no more
Look at my face and they know
They’ve seen it before
Oh, made it to vogue
Put the pop back in pop at the top
What we rock they all rock, had to stop
Have to shop, keep the swagger on five mil
We the only gang to run the game in hiheels

I want to live a quiet life
Like all the other girls
Why did my mom give birth to me like this?
My life is so tiresome

I’m so hot, I’m so pretty
I’m so fine, I’m so charming
I’m so cool, I’m so awesome
I’m so so so hot hot

I’m so hot, I’m so pretty
I’m so fine, I’m so charming
I’m so cool, I’m so awesome
I’m so so so hot hot

Lyrics/작사: 박진영, ???
Composer/작곡:박진영
Arranger/편곡: 박진영, 홍지상, TEDDY, 24, Danny Chung
[src:ccl]

With Lalice 💜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BLACKPINK'S LISA Answer 100 Questions On Mini Japan Magazine Interview 2018

Lisa's Interview On Mini Japan Magazine 2018 'All About Lisa' Pictures Credits belongs to @lots_a_Chaeyoon And Interview Translations Credits belongs to @ultlalisasm Update : Full Translations by  @LisooDaisuki [Translated by @LisooDaisuki ] 1. Who’s in your family?: Three people (myself, my dad, and my mom) 2. Blood type?: O 3. Where are you from?: Thailand 4. What is your strong point?: Dancing 5. What is your weak point?: Not being able to stay still. 6. Hobby?: Watching movies. 7. What’s a phrase you always say by habit?: “Oh my GOD” 8. Nick names?: Rondalisa, Nallalisa, Ryorisa, Kokkilisa 9. Flower you like?: Edelweiss 10. Favorite Book?: The Little Prince 11. Favorite number?: 27 12. Favorite Manga?: Tangled 13. Favorite Movie?: About Time 14. Favorite Artist?: Kehlani 15. Favorite song from that artist?: Honey 16. Favorite part of your face?: Lips 17. Eyesight?: I don’t remember! 18. Do you have a pet? If you did what would the name be?: I own two cats back ...

180715 Blackpink Perform “Forever Young” on SBS Inkigayo

Today Blackpink start to extend their promotion time with “ Forever Young ” on Inkigayo. Since Blackpink have been got triple win on Inkigayo, they can not win with “ Ddu Du Ddu Du ” anymore. But it’s really great to be able watch them on the show, since they’re have less appearance on variety show 😭 They’re looks so pretty as usual 💜💜💜💜💜 This is from Blackpink official Instagram account. They upload new pictures after show and thank to Blinks for all the support 😭💜 Here is their performance on SBS Inkigayo Today Hope “Forever Young” will have chance to win next week 💜 With Lalice 💜

180809 Lisa 1st Meet & Greet In Indonesia

Today Lisa holding her 1st Fanmeeting in Indonesia for Moonshot and YGE Official Store  launching in Indonesia.  Around 3000 Blinks is join in the event. The crowd and enthusiast is no joke. Many of them is coming from outside Jakarta. And they queued in the venue since early morning! The event looks so much fun. So I try to collect some contents from today event, Lisa was arrived in Indonesia about 8:30 PM IDT. But there’s still lots of Blinks who waiting for her in Airport. And most of them is shock of Lisa’s beauty. Lisa is like living Barbie! After Indonesia, Lisa will come to Thailand. It was her 1st Fansigning event in Thailand too. Lisa Fansign event in Thailand will be on 11-12 August! Note : Pictures was taken from various sources Lillypop!

[Photos] Lisa Predebut Photos With YG Trainee, Jinny Park.

  Blonde Hottest Lisa with her friend, Jinny Park. They looks so close, like a double-trouble. With Lalice 💜

[INFO] BLACKPINK Is Currently Trending In MelOn Real-time Search 18/05/09

It's almost a year after Blackpink's release summer single 'As If It's Your Last' and there's no other song. But Blackpink becomes trending in MelOn Real-time Search today, with no Comeback or new content. Even YG always share some hints about Blackpink's comeback on his personal instagram, but till today still have no teaser or poster released. Blackpink who debuted on August 2016 only have 5 songs with no album. All their MV is now surpassed over 200M Views and Their Official Instagram account now has over 9M followers, being the most followed girl group on Instagram. With Lalice 💜

180626 Blackpink at SBS Power Time Radio

Today Blackpink live in SBS Power FM Choi Hwajung Power Time Radio as part of their new album ‘Square Up’ Promotion.  Here is photos and Video preview from Blackpink appearance at SBS Power Radio today. Read Also : Lisa Focus From Blackpink Performance at Lotte Family Concert 2018 —Press Photo— Download Photos Read Also : 180624 Lisa Focus on Blackpink Fansign Event at Bundang With Lalice 💜

Blackpink Translations Interview and Photos For Vogue Korea Magazine August 2018 Issue

  The things that BLACKPINK enjoy the most during promotions are the ‘new challenges’ and the ‘realization of their ideas’. Lisa:  We did a powerful concept for our first mini-album <SQUARE UP>  which we haven’t done before. BLACKPINK is a group that continues to try out different things. Jisoo:  We’ve shared a lot of our ideas for this album because we really wanted our colors to stand out more. There’s no knowing how much we’ve contemplated even on the color of our album’s jacket alone. We made sure it’s what we all wanted and our opinions were clear. Jennie:  In the DDU-DU DDU-DU music video, I appeared wearing a rainbow-colored dress and a crown. I pitched in that idea and selected the headpiece myself. BLACKPINK express their fondness and desires in their album. Jisoo:  Our excitement comes before our worries when we do a comeback. Our hearts race thinking about what the people think about our attempt. Rosé:  Singers do all sorts of stuff li...

180630 Congratulations! For Blackpink’s ‘Ddu Du Ddu Du’ 6th Win! Watch Their Performance Here

Today Blackpink performing on SBS Inkigayo. Their performance and their appearance is amazing as always 😍.  Today they’re also got their 6th Win for ‘Ddu Du Ddu Du’. Watch their performance below! Read Also : Nonagon Revealed Their 2nd Collaboration With Lisa Is Coming! Read Also : [Watch] Blackpink Live on SBS Power Time Radio With Lalice 💜

180819 HQ Pictures, BLACKPINK For WWD Beauty Japan Magazine Vol.512

Today WWD Beauty Japan upload Raw HQ Version of Blackpink Pictorial for WWD Beauty Japan Vol. 512 WWD Beauty Japan also shares their newest Interview with Blackpink. Read the original Interview here . Read Also : More Photos & Video of Blackpink for WWD Beauty Japan With Lalice 💜

[Fancam][Photos] Lisa Blackpink at Volkswagen Event 15/12/2017

Fanphotos of Lalisa Blackpink at Volkswagen Event 151220017. Picture soure to.the.owner. With Lalice 💜