Skip to main content

Blackpink's Lisa Interview On Nicola Japan Magazine June 2018 Issue

Blackpink's Lisa Interview On Nicola Japan Magazine



Pictures credit : @327_PERCENT
Translations by : @ultlalisasm

Dance & Sing:
A: I find a genre that suits me and just practice it many times.When i was a student i went to school (maybe for dance or sing) and practice 5~6hours.
I love and listen to black music and i got influenced by rihanna alot

Private Question
How did you learn Thai/Eng/Kor?
A: Since i was a kid my father always speaks in English and i also learned it through watching foreign dramas so i'm thankful i can speak english.For korean i studied it when i was a trainee,right now i'm trying to learn Japanesemy favorite words in "doki doki", because the sound of it is cute

Q: How do you keep your style? :
A. Exercise! I do alot of running machine and squats while my trainer looks after me.For food, eating rice is a must for me so i always keep in mind to exercise.I also love to eat bread,pasta and sweets that's why exercise is a must!

Q. How do you keep your hair healthy?
A. I dye my hair but it seems the color didn't fade away....i think my hair is not that damage? But i have a very weak scalp so i make sure to take care of it after putting shampoo.The important thing is hair treatment! If ever i have time I always go to the salon and ask the staff to apply it

Q. Do you have your own fashion rules?
A. I want my legs to look nice as it is so i try to avoid wearing white pants.i don't also think about branded clothes that much,if i like the clothes i will buy it.i do shopping alot in korea but i also use america's online shopping frequently

Q. When you're tired what will you do to refresh yourself?
A. I'll watch animes.Especially disney/pixar's latest "remember me" is my favorite,whenever I watch omit it feel relaxed.



School Days
Q: What was your fashion and hairstyle during highscool?
A. I had a short hair and my fashion,everything about it was boyish.when i was in jhs i was watching a korean drama and the main act had a short hair and i got inspired by it.That time, maybe I was popular among the girls. I'm just kidding.

Q. What subject did you like and hate?
A. My favorite was English and Science.I hate Math and i'm not that good at it so i took some private lessons to overcome it.i think my school grades overall wasn't that bad.

Group
Q. What would you do if you feel nervous during concerts?
A: I'll empty my head and take a deep breathe and i'll feel relaxed.Even now,i still get nervous before the concert and my palms also sweat sometimes.When  you feel nervous,just don't think about anything

Q. What is the part of you that you think you won't lose to the other members?
A. I'm the only Thai among my members so i just let my foreign feelings out.On looks,i think my strong points is my eyes and lips...? But this is too embarrassing to say this on my own.


With Lalice 💜



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

[Fancam][Photos] Blackpink Lisa on SBS GAYO DAEJUN

All this beautiful Lalice, when Blackpink Performing on SBS Gayo Daejun 12252017 💜 [ps: I dont own this photo. cr.pic.to.ownr] Lillypop!

BLACKPINK'S LISA Answer 100 Questions On Mini Japan Magazine Interview 2018

Lisa's Interview On Mini Japan Magazine 2018 'All About Lisa' Pictures Credits belongs to @lots_a_Chaeyoon And Interview Translations Credits belongs to @ultlalisasm Update : Full Translations by  @LisooDaisuki [Translated by @LisooDaisuki ] 1. Who’s in your family?: Three people (myself, my dad, and my mom) 2. Blood type?: O 3. Where are you from?: Thailand 4. What is your strong point?: Dancing 5. What is your weak point?: Not being able to stay still. 6. Hobby?: Watching movies. 7. What’s a phrase you always say by habit?: “Oh my GOD” 8. Nick names?: Rondalisa, Nallalisa, Ryorisa, Kokkilisa 9. Flower you like?: Edelweiss 10. Favorite Book?: The Little Prince 11. Favorite number?: 27 12. Favorite Manga?: Tangled 13. Favorite Movie?: About Time 14. Favorite Artist?: Kehlani 15. Favorite song from that artist?: Honey 16. Favorite part of your face?: Lips 17. Eyesight?: I don’t remember! 18. Do you have a pet? If you did what would the name be?: I own two cats back ...

Lisa on Seventeen Japan Magazine Interview and Photos

Lisa Interview and Photo scan on Seventeen Japan Magazine Photos credit : @_youimma Translations : @ultlalisasm   Q: Do you have any specialty that we don't know? L: I'm really good at dance but aside from that,Im also good at playing the guitar 🤣 Q: Please tell us BLACKPINK's charms! L: Just like the same as the group's name, BLACKPINK has two different sides/charms Q: Recommended place in Korea? L: If it's Seoul you should go to Hongdae. There are alot of clothes, delicious foods, cafe and beauty shops and it's also fun there! Q: Whenever you come here in Japan, what is the place that you'll definitely go? Do you have any favorite things? L: I like walking on the streets of Harajuku. Alot of our fans notice us and i'm happy about it. I always buy facepack, lip cream and body lotion in Don Quixote.I also like "abura soba" and if i have time, I also buy tokyo banana. Q: It's almost a year since you debuted here in Japan, looking back at it...

[INFO] BLACKPINK Japan Arena Tour Schedule

Blackpink Japan Arena Tour Schedule After successfully launch their Repackage Japan Mini Album 'Re-Blackpink', Blackpink also planning to held Japan Arena Tour. Blackpink is known to have many fans in Japan. Recently, they're also performed on Sukkiri Live Concert and became a main guest at Tokyo Girls Collection SS 2018. Blackpink also became the new face for famous brand, Puma, for their shoes product 'Suede Bow'. Blackpink Japan Arena Tour will be held from July to August 2018. Here's Blackpink Japan Arena Tour Schedule : Osaka : July 24-25 2018 at Osakajo / Osaka Castle Hall Fukuoka : August 16 - 17 2018 at Fukuoka International Center Chiba : August 25-26 2018 at Makuhari Messe Event Hall Ticket Price start from ¥ 7,800 - (Tax included) . Tickets are required from 3 Years Old and Over. Source With Lalice 💜

180808 [Translations] Interview Blackpink Lisa & Rosé For Dazed Korea Special Fall Edition 2018

Even when it’s extremely hot, you guys still cling onto each other’s side. Rosé:  It’s because we’re friends. Hahaha Lisa:  By the way, your Hawaiian shirt is really pretty. It’s definitely my kind of style. Rosé: Right. That shirt is definitely Lisa’s style. It’s a Kenyan vintage item I bought from Tokyo. Lisa:  Ah, really? It’s really pretty. Definitely. By any chance, you didn’t wash it before wearing it, did you? (laughs) I washed it. (laughs) You did a photoshoot wearing autumn clothes. How was it? I saw you were monitoring yourselves intently, does your face in the photos still leave you in awe? Rosé and Lisa:  Of course. It’s really fun! (the two laughed often as if they’ll fall over while leaning against each other)  How do you like your names Rosé and Lisa? Rosé is a flower and Lisa is a nickname for ‘Elizabeth’. Lisa:  Oh really? I didn’t know that. My name is actually ‘Lalisa’. When I came to Korea, everyone naturally called me ‘Lisa, Lisa.’ The ‘La’...

Lisa For Nylon Japan Magazine Cover July 2018 Issue Is Out!

BLACKPINK's LISA, "NYLON JAPAN" appears on the cover!  Extensive support from young women as next generation fashion icon "Next Generation Girl Crush" group that flew into Asia "  BLACKPINK  (reading: Black Pink)".  More powerfully,  LISA  which is a member of BLACKPINK gaining popularity in Japan  decided to decorate a single cover in the July issue of "NYLON JAPAN" released on Monday, May 28th.  In the past, when you decorated the single cover of the magazine as a group, it got a hot attention soon to be in a state of shorts, so in this issue the first solo cover appeared as a solo with fullness.  It is getting hot topic as soon as possible. In April, BLACKPINK appeared in the TV-CM of ABC-MART "PUMA SUEDE BOW" and just got to know their existence in the morning.  In January this year, it also appeared in oversized cylinder advertisement of SHIBUYA 109, attracted a lot of attention, and also elected to "Human department"...

180912 BLACKPINK For JJ Japan Magazine Cover November 2018 Issue

180705 Lisa Instagram Update With Nylon Japan Phoshoot

Today, Lisa Update her personal Instagram account with photos from her Photoshoot session with Nylon Japan. Lisa was Nylon Japan Girl Cover for July 2018 Issue. More Than Gorgeous, Lisa Photos For Nylon Japan Magazine 2018 Know Lisa Better, Lisa Revealed A Bit More Of Herself On Nylon Japan Magazine 2018 Watch Next : Lisa For Nylon Japan Magazine Cover 2018 With Lalice 💜

180819 HQ Pictures, BLACKPINK For WWD Beauty Japan Magazine Vol.512

Today WWD Beauty Japan upload Raw HQ Version of Blackpink Pictorial for WWD Beauty Japan Vol. 512 WWD Beauty Japan also shares their newest Interview with Blackpink. Read the original Interview here . Read Also : More Photos & Video of Blackpink for WWD Beauty Japan With Lalice 💜

[Photos] Lisa For Nylon Japan Magazine July 2018 Issue

Download Lisa For Nylon Lisa for Nylon Japan Magazine Cover July 2018 Issue. With Lalice 💜